Deep diving or diving in shallow waters, diving in caves, wrecks, along cliffs or on a sandy ground, full of sea life and fishes with amazing geological formations..
More than 30 different diving spots for all tastes and levels will make your stay in Cabo de Gata an unforgettable holiday.
The main features of the dives with the
1) Breakfast:At 8:45 a.m. the van will leave the school. We open at 8 a.m. to prepare the equipment and in the meantime you can have breakfast, drink coffee and have some pastries.
2) Planning: Some sides are accessible from the beach, others require a short boat ride. By boat: leaving the school at 9 a.m. and coming back at 1 p.m. There will be two dives and a little break in between. From the coast: leaving at 9 or at 11 a.m., in the afternoon or at night. There are many options so you can dive when it suits you best.
3) Cortijo style Guide: There will be always a guide from the Cortijo Subacuatico to make sure everything will work out before, while and after the dive. Neither will there be sad faces or something like “the guide wont help me out”,...There will be a professional to instruct everyone so all divers will be fine and comfortable at any moment.
4) Small groups: We think one or two couples of divers per guide is perfect to dive. If there are more divers in a departure, there will be always 2 guides that will take two different routes according to the level and experience of the diver. So we wont be in each other’s ways.
5) Picnics: There will be always water, fruit, juice and sweets – while the excursion and after in the school.
6) After the dive: When we come back from a dive, we will have a shower and download the photos, chat about the dive, have a coke or a beer and some crisps...
7) Extra diving gear: We have an extra diving gear in the van in case something goes wrong.
8) Briefings: Before every dive we are going to explain you everything in detail, what the dive is about, its features, the logistics, safety arrangements etc.